Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Who am I?

I am Ansh Bhammar, a highly motivated and self-driven student at Burlington High School, committed to learning and passionate about life sciences and medicine. My dream is to do research in neuroscience while treating patients as well (by having the MD/PhD dual degree). Although I am looking for research opportunities, I figured this blog would be a good way to to express my thoughts about medicine and the wonderful science behind it. I am constantly reading medical articles from Medical News Today, Medscape mobile, and the New England Journal of Medicine.

I take every opportunity to learn about medical and life science. For each of the topics I post about, I usually do some extensive online researching and sometimes attend a few extra-curricular classes on them (i.e. MIT Splash Courses) and I then offer my reflection/information I learned about the topic. Not only do I enjoy offering my reflection on certain medical/scientific topics, but I also hope to spark someone else's interest. Feel free to check out my linked in profile (click on the button on the right side of the blog) to learn a bit more about me. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE via email at the top of my page and feel free to contact me through Linkedin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment